I Will Get a Job recording – Ace your job interview!
- Ultimate guide on how to succeed in an interview.
- One hour long audio recording, instant download
- By Matthew Chulaw, Specialized Interview Coach and co-author of NetworkEngineerInterviewQuestions.com
Dear Job Seeker, do you know how to:
- Build good relationships with the recruiters and benefit from them in an interview?
- Answer all tough interview questions?
- Present yourself as an excellent engineer in an interview?
- ‘Sell’ your skills and knowledge, using the right words at a right time?
It is not easy, is it?
It can be easy with my job interview guide.
See yourself what the fellow engineers think about it:
I tried to kick start my career in network engineering, but failed in every interview. Just after purchasing your guide I understood that I was talking like an engineer, but did not present myself as one. I completely changed my presence in an interview and was offered a job in an enterprise network consultancy firm. Thank you Matthew! Richard Caroll
I had great qualification, and lot of successful projects under my belt. However, they always screened me out in an interview. I decided to purchase your recording, since I had no idea how to turn my fortunes around. Finally I learned how to present my strengths in a right way and how to answer their touch questions. Long story short, I got a job in my very next interview. Your interview guide was the best online purchase I’ve ever made. Lenny Leith
It took me couple of days to admit all mistakes I did in the interview. Your recording I Will Get a Job was a real eye opener for me. Thank you for helping me to get a job of an engineer, after being unemployed for more than three years. Frank Brier
From: Matthew Chulaw
Monday, 6th February 2017
Dear visitor of NetworkEngineerInterviewQuestions.com. I have been interviewing people like you for the past six years. I have seen many people fail in engineering interviews and I screened out many too. But…
- These people failed, not because their qualification was not good enough.
- They failed, not because they were stupid.
- They failed, not because they weren’t good network engineers…
They failed, simply because they had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview and what the recruiters wanted to hear from them.
Well, how could they succeed? They were, graduates and postgraduates, they were technicians, in all good means. But they were not good in the art of acing a job interview. That was not a field of their expertise… Nobody told them what to do, what really matters in an interview. They failed…
Times have changed, however. I am not as much active in interviewing candidates as I was before. But I am very active in job interview coaching and decided to prepare a specialized product – an audio recording that can help people like YOU to get a position of an engineer.
- I am going to show you how to prepare for your interview, in every sense of a word.
- I am going to teach you how to build relationships with the interviewers and benefit from them.
- I am going to show you how to tell them exactly what they want to hear from an excellent engineer.
- I am going to show you how to turn your disadvantages (such as lack of experience, young or old age) to advantages.
- and much more…
Listen to one chapter from the recording right now. Just put on your headphones and click the play button below:
…this was just one chapters. A small fraction of one-hour long recording, in which you’ll find:
- Step by step guide on how to prepare for your network engineer interview.
- Detailed guide on how to convince the recruiters that you are an ideal candidate for the job.
- Advice on how to build relationships with the interviewers.
- Advanced interview strategies and techniques.
- Guide on how to turn your disadvantages to advantages in an interview.
- And much more…
All the information from one of the co-authors of this website, who has interviewed more than one thousand job applicants in the past. Can you imagine anything better to help you getting a job?
- Format: Instant download, audio recording (mp3)
- Author: Matthew Chulaw
- 13 Chapters, 56 minutes
- Published in 2014, updated for 2017
- Perfectly applicable for engineering interviews
- Average customer rating:
- (31 reviews from four different countries)
But Wait! That’s Not All!
You will get the following bonus for FREE with your purchase!
15 Most Common Interview Questions and Answers – FREE gift [e-book]
- To help you (or your loved ones) to succeed in any job interview.
- Brilliant answers to questions such as what are your weaknesses?, what motivates you?, what are your salary expectations?, why should we hire you? and many other tough interview questions.
- Easily printable, great material to take to the interview with you, for last minute preparation.
- .PDF format, you can open it on any desktop/mobile device.
- You’ll get it for free with your purchase of I Will Get a Job recording.
- See the sample from the e-book below: (or click here to download it as .PDF, if you can’t see it properly on your device)
This was just oneinterview question… Small fraction of a great book that will show you how to answer all common interview questions! Now you will get it for free with your purchase of I Will Get a Job! recording. It can’t get any better than this, can it?
Competition is tough. You need to do something more to succeed in your interview.
With this package:
- You will be ready to impress your recruiters by telling them what they want to hear from you.
- You will be ready to respond to all tough questions with brilliant interview answers.
- You will be ready to present yourself as an excellent network engineer.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview
All people kept telling me I was too young and inexperienced to get a job of a network engineer. But I did not let them discourage me. I did more than the other applicants, buying your guide and following the tips, step by step. I felt confident in my next interviews and was offered a full time position of a Cisco Network Engineer, in an international company. This is a great job for someone like me, with little working experience. Thank you Matthew! Mark King
Risk Free 30 days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like my recording for any reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 30 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to my personal email address matthew[at]networkengineerinterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional interview guide in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if not, all you have to do is to ask for a refund. There’s really nothing you can lose with your purchase. Don’t miss your chance to succeed in an interview!
Your personal job interview coach, co-author of NetworkEngineerInterviewQuestions.com.
P.S. Feel free to send me an email if you are still not sure how this recording will help you to get a job. I try my best to answer all the messages within twelve hours.